Client: Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC)
Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC) is a subsidiary of JG Summit Holdings.
Scope of Work
- Testing Deployment
- Ongoing maintenance and support
RLC was not able to include a data warehousing complexity as part of the project scope. During development, White Cloak’s team saw that it was necessary for improving the accessibility of different data sets (i.e., to be able to access the data sets quickly and efficiently). Despite being excluded, the team's lean mindset enabled them to include the feature during development without additional cost to the client.
- Account linking
- View owned and related properties
- Secure gate pass
- Apply for work permits
- Schedule unit viewing
- RFID application
- Visitor’s pass application
- Amenities reservation
- View transaction history
- Set auto-debit payments
- In-app online payment for monthly dues and amortization with different online payment options
- In-app chat support center for ticket submission of concerns
- RingRob Concierge access for services exclusive for RLC residents
Gia – 07/26/2023:
- Before the App, I was managing the payment of the dues and filing the service request forms of my parents’ unit, now, they can do these by themselves. My mom was so proud of herself when she was able to transact her online payment via the App, Yayy 😊
kristina santos– 09/29/2023:
- very accessible application ❤️
Gina Rivera – 07/26/2023:
- App is very user friendly. Now we don't have to go to admin or to the bank to pay very detailed rf condo dues to utilities.
Results and Achievements
In September 2023, RLC Residences won eight awards at the DOT Property Philippines Award, including the Special Recognition Award for Innovation. In addition, RLC received the Digital Innovator Award of the Year from Lamudi’s The Outlook 2023: Philippine Real Estate Awards with the MyRLC Home App being recognized for its role in providing seamless customer experience and a streamlined one-click access to real estate services.