Client: UnionDigital Bank
UnionDigital is a subsidiary of UnionBank and is one of the Philippines' first fully digital bank.
Scope of Work
UnionDigital’s initial website, while functional, lacked the technology, security, and reliability they required for their operations. While they needed to update their website, they faced the dilemma of how to do this without fully taking it down. Being a fully-digital bank, even a brief outage would leave them in a challenging position.
White Cloak Technologies devised a solution by dissecting the existing website to its individual page and core functions, generating a blueprint, and then meticulously reconstructing it as a new static website while plans for the completely overhauled website were underway. Within two weeks from UnionDigital's request, the static website was launched and served as the primary marketing platform, which was presented to the BSP for their review, until the brand-new website was unveiled later.
- User-friendly interface for easy navigation and intuitive browsing
- Comprehensive information about UnionDigital's offerings, solutions, and services made available for users’ access anytime
- Personalized recommendations and tailored content based on user preferences
- Step-by-step guide and FA on how to access and use UnionDigital services
- Interactive tools and resources for enhanced engagement and exploration
- Seamless integration with UnionDigital's ecosystem for a cohesive digital experience
- Effortless communication channels to connect with UnionDigital's support team
- Real-time updates and notifications to stay informed about the latest news and developments
- In-app savings calculator to calculate the amount of interest they earn from their accounts
- Educational posts and materials that simplify the understanding and application of financial literacy
The UnionDigital website allows users to easily access new articles and posts that would help them in their banking journey. Additionally, users can discover ways to maximize their accounts by exploring available and exclusive promotions. Moreover, the website prioritizes inclusivity and accessibility for the Filipino audience by offering posts and articles in both Tagalog and English. While UnionDigital banking services are available through mobile only, the website remains an important hub for latest news, updates, and information for their bank users.